But you are gone.. A Poetic Mind

 I made you my first priority,

But I was your last.

I said let's go with the flow,

But I got crashed.

A little emotion is what I expected,

But you had none.

I didn't know it's one-sided,

You just wanted fun.


You pulled me into this,

And you got out.

Leaving no way out for me,

Blocking all paths.

It isn't a bed of roses,

But a route of thorns.

I am still there,

But you are long gone.


You taught me to be hopeful,

You taught me to expect.

You break it all,

And pricked till I wept.

I thought I could express

in front of you,

But I am left with feelings

in my heart turning blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 7 : Her Last Voice - by Writers' Den - Game of Blogs

Waiting for just us Two - A Poetic Mind

Chapter 15: The Suspects