Friday, August 21, 2015

Smart Phone, Smarter Internet

Waiting, waiting and still waiting! Eager to watch an AIB video on YouTube, I clicked the link on my smartphone. Popped open the YouTube app with pixels moving in circular motion. That's all! And it moved on forever. I kept aside my smartphone which didn't behave smart anymore and dozed off. After 30 minutes of nap, I checked and there it is, still revolving in happiness. Ugh! I don't want to watch the video anymore was my reaction immediately.

This happens to us often. Mostly with a 2G internet connection and sometimes with 3G as well. The result of it is frustration and unsatisfactory experience with the telecom operator. To avoid this Airtel has introduced 4G plans. 4G, as we all know, would be the fastest of all networks on mobile. Instant downloads and uploads is all a smartphone user needs and that is fulfilled by Airtel 4G.

With the emerging use of social media websites, frequent internet searching for information, checking of emails and online shopping, faster speed in data connection is a must. When you are on the move, at your workplace or dining at your favorite restaurant, all you need is a fast internet connection. Imagine that you meet up friends at a restaurant and click pictures. And you desperately want to upload them for sharing on social media. This is only possible with fast internet connection. Just click and share within few minutes or may be seconds.

If I get such a super fast internet connection on my phone, all my internet surfing will be done on that 5 inch device - my phone. Being a blogger, I sometimes have to surf the internet for information so that i post correct info on my blog and not get into any controversial conversation because of wrong information. Also being a regular Facebook and Twitter user, I wouldn't mind getting updates from friends and people who I follow instantly. Being a book lover, I often surf through books related websites like Good reads, where I can update books that I have read, currently reading or wish to read in the future. If that gets faster, it would be a genuine blessing for me. Online shopping has struck me too like many others. Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Shopclues all have become a part of my phone through their well deserving apps. With a slow connection, the product images and information take quite a lot of time to download, But a 4G connection will surely eliminate that by making my purchases simpler. Not to forget, online shopping is incomplete without the deals and coupons. Websites giving information about coupons and discounts really need to load fast so that I do not miss out any great deal.

Even if you are not an internet shopper, you would be regular social media user and if not even that you are definitely a Google user. A fast internet connection is a must for every internet user. I would say go for 4G.

No comments:

Post a Comment