Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Corn Flakes Recipes with Guptaji

For foodies like me, anything that tastes good is irresistible. Food, cooking, recipes, restaurants have become such an important part of my life that it’s difficult to keep myself away from them. Time to celebrate? Answer is Food. Down with depression? I need food. Watching movie? How can I watch it without food! Guests at home? Wouldn't they mind if there's no food? So, well, you get the idea; out of all the basic and some luxurious necessities, food cannot be ignored.

Recently I saw the advertisement of Kelloggs showcasing ‘Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta’. The ad certainly looked tempting. It had some delicious looking dishes made out of Kellogg's corn flakes. Till now, I used to eat corn flakes only with hot milk. I would add some honey to it to make it sweet. But I never tried mixing any other ingredient. But when I saw so many varieties of recipes, it just delighted me.



They have a breakfast recipe for every mood/occasion. All are made out of corn flakes. So they are healthy too. There's First Crush Wala Nashta, Homework Wala Nashta, Nakhre Wala Nashta, Chup Karane Wala Nashta, Best Family Wala Nashta, Jagah Banane Wala Nashta, Passing the Parcel Wala Nashta, Best Tiffin Wala Nashta, Smile Wala Nashta and many more. You should head over to their website to find more interesting names of breakfast recipes and check how delicious they look. The ingredients mostly used in the recipes apart from corn flakes are milk, nuts, fruits, honey, chocolate etc. The dishes which looked appealing the most to me are Honey Nuts Cornflakes, Apple Cinnamon Cornflakes, Cabbage Corn Salad in Basil Curd Dressing, Strawberry and Banana Cornflakes, Walnut Cornflakes Choco Balls, Chapati Cornflakes Chivda, Sitaphal Cornflakes, Cornflake Coconut Ladoos, Fruity Yogurt cup, Cheesy Cornflakes and many more.

There are more than 100 dishes to be made out of cornflakes and some supporting ingredients. I like a poor innocent person had just one basic dish till now. The dish I found to be most innovative is chapati cornflakes chivda. It is made up of left over chapatis. I knew that left over chapati can be used for other dishes, but least did I knew that the dish will turn to be so delicious. So I never tried it earlier and just preferred to eat the chapatis with sauce or pickles.

Chocolates have always been my favourite like for almost every girl. And guess what! Kellogg's cornflakes make an amazing mixture with chocolates too. A dish named walnut cornflakes choco balls gives the ultimate satisfaction for chocolate lovers like me. It contains both dark and milk chocolate so you just can't resist it. Few seconds of microwave and few minutes of cooling down gives the best of the best dishes.

Now we know how Kellogg’s Waale Guptaji manages to make such amazing Nashta. I will certainly head over to his place for the delicacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment