Sunday, May 18, 2014

An Experience with #DovePlay & Indiblogger

“An experience for lifetime” – That’s what I would call the Dove Play Date. The event organized at JW Marriott, Mumbai was to be remembered by the females who attended it. Dove along with indiblogger gave a special treat to all ladies and I being a part of it loved it from the core.

Be it the games we played, yummy food by the Marriott, hairstylists at our service or Zumba, all were planned and executed just perfectly at #DovePlay. The volunteers guided us throughout the event – from Registrations till the drop facility provided to the ladies at night. With more than 100 ladies to manage, I must say the volunteers did an excellent job ;)

This being my first indiblogger meet I was quite curious on how the meets actually are. I had heard lot of praises from the admirers of indiblogger meet, but grabbed the chance for the first time. Everything was taken care of for the ladies. 

Giving a thought to what do ladies like? 

Posing for pictures – They had photographers who clicked numerous pictures and gave a hard copy at the end of the event.

That's me Hoola Hooping
Food-desserts-chocolates – They are best companion at our happiness, sorrows and excitements. JW Marriott aced at it.

Dancing – Zumba instructers gave their best shot. Their grace & elegance just electrified the dance floor.
Games – Yes ladies like playing, Dove didn’t miss out on that.

Shake your hip – With Hoola Hoop, all the ladies tried their best to move their hips to hold that ring.

Getting a hair do – The hairstylist gave their best to set up those curls and give an amazing twist to those waves. 

 

Dove Hair Clips
And the hamper – Gifts! Ladies would grab them.. literally. Dove presented this bag of products to make our hair more beautiful than ever. I received Dove Elixir, Philips Hair straightener and Dove hair clips – the perfect make over for my hair.

Oh yes, this is what Dove & Indiblogger missed out.. Men! But when you have Food, Dance, Hair stylist, Hamper, who needs Men, Right? ;)

Dove is all we need :)

I have been using Dove Intense repair shampoo since few months and I must say it does what it is meant to do. The split end, broken & rough hair is all gone with this shampoo. My hair has indeed got a smooth texture and beautiful wavy touch. 

I have wavy hair and being dense I often find it difficult to manage. When I was a school-going-student, I had long hair touching my hips and the ribbons we used to tie it up would never keep up with the weight of my hair (Okay, now that’s not a fictional story, it would actually happen). It would fall off during the mid day and I was forced to tie it back with least expertise I had in making up my hair. However now my proficiency has increased and since I have bid adieu to those ribbons I can simply let my hair sail with the wind. The Dove intense repair has just made it more beautiful and easier for it to swing. Now it’s time for Elixir to be a part of my hair’s existence! The intense repair Shampoo by Dove has also given amazing results to many, although I am yet to reap the results. With Dove’s amazing event and the way they took care of us, I am sure Elixir will top it up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment