Chocolate Cake Recipe made of Bourbon Biscuits
“Baking a cake needs hell lot of work” – This would not be your opinion anymore. Here’s a simple chocolate cake recipe which can be created with the minimal efforts and a packet of bourbon biscuits. The biscuits contain maida, choco powder and sugar, hence your ingredients list for the chocolate cake recipe gets shortened and measurement cups need not be used.
Find below the Bourbon Biscuit Chocolate Cake Recipe. Do read the tips at the bottom before you start preparing your yummy cake:
Bourbon Biscuit Chocolate Cake Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 packets of bourbon biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- Half tea spoon Oil
- Chocolate sauce
- Icing cream (cone)
Bourbon Biscuit Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- Crush the bourbon biscuits finely in Grinder and beat the egg
- Pour the milk and beaten egg into the crushed biscuits
- Beat the mixture well for several minutes
- Add the baking powder and mix again
- Grease the cake vessel with oil
- Pour the cake mix and bake in the oven
- To check whether the cake is baked properly, take a knife and insert into the cake. If the cake comes out clean, then it is done with baking
- Allow the cake to cool down for 5-10 minutes
- Remove the cake from the vessel by inverting the vessel
- Put chocolate sauce all over the cake. Spread with blunt knife or spoon if necessary
- Refrigerate it for 30-40 minutes
- Decorate it with the icing cream (if you wish)
Tips for Bourbon Biscuit Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- After crushing the biscuits do not forget to double check if it is finely crushed
- Keep your milk measurement based on how creamy the cake mix becomes. Do not restrict to 1 cup as mentioned in the recipe. The cake mix should be creamy enough to spill from the spoon easily.
- Preferably beat the mixture with a blender. Mixing with your hand could be tiring.
- Greasing the vessel with oil is necessary so that the cake comes out of the vessel easily after inverting it
- If you are baking the cake in the microwave oven, then be sure to use Borossil glass bowl or any microwave safe bowl.
- As the cake mixture will expand while getting baked, pour the cake mixture according to the size of the bowl so that it has space to expand and doesn’t spill out of the bowl.